[haiku-inc] Re: Selling Haiku goods at the RMLL

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:55:42 -0700

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Adrien Destugues
<pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No, it's the one we usually order shirts at school when we need some. They
> are located near us so it's more convenient and avoids shipping fees.
> The exact price is 14.40€ per shirt if we print 30 of them with a 4-color
> logo (black or white +3 leaves colors). Ordering more will lower the price
> further.
> If we are to print black and white shirts, in different sizes, in the end 30
> isn't that much.
> Well, if you can find an offer with lower prices, I'll accept it. But note
> that if it's further away, We'll have to pay shipping which may make it less
> interesting in the end (as all these shirts quickly make a big package).

Checking with a few print shops within 50 miles of where I am (I asked
our marketing lady at work for a few contacts real quick), it looks
like most of them have options that are easily less than $10/shirt -
which includes the setup fees for 4-6 colors, etc.

Perhaps T-shirt printing prices are just a lot higher where you're at.

- Urias