[haiku-inc] Re: Selling Haiku goods at the RMLL

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 10:43:14 +0200 CEST

Le Tue, 1 Jun 2010 03:36:03 +0000, scott mc a écrit :
> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 10:38 PM, François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >> In general, I personally do want to increase the availability of
> > > TM'd
> >> goods ... my concerns is making sure that the NPO stays in the
> > > clear.
> >>

> You'd have had stickers to hand out, but they were returned to me
> last
> week after spending 2 months making a trip to France and back, marked
> undeliverable.  Guess it must have arrived when François was away for
> a few days?  I can try sending them again if there's a better address
> there that I can ship them to.  It's about US $15 to ship a small
> package from California to France.

I was definitely not away for 2 months, if the delivery boy was not too
stupid he'd have left something in the mailbox, but I didn't find
anything.
In fact once fedex actually sent a letter because they were too stupid
to find the button to open the door, but at least I did find it and
grab the package...

An option is to leave a phone number on the package.

François.