[haiku-development] Re: Variety of quit/save dialogs

  • From: Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:46:37 -0500

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:35 PM, looncraz <looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I promise you, if people are trying to cancel what they are doing entirely -
> they will press the left-most, separated, button.  Human decision logic is
> kinda my thing ;-)

I would beg to differ because that's going to depend entirely on what
platform the user in question is coming from ; i.e. on Windows the
Cancel button in dialogs is typically either all the way on the right,
or in the middle depending on if the dialog in question also has an
Apply button as well or not, ergo coming from such a background the
left is the last one you'd logically choose given absence of labels.

Regards,

Rene