[haiku-development] Re: Variety of quit/save dialogs

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:54:34 +0100

Am 18/12/2012 18:06, schrieb Humdinger:
Maybe, since it seems "Don't save |  | Cancel | Save" is at least
somewhat established, we could agree to make everything consistent with
that (including spacing) first.

That definitely wouldn't hurt. I don't mind "Discard" or "Don't save", either.

Are we also clear on the ordering? Looncraz offered a purely logical
ordering ("Cancel |   | Don't save | Save"), but the concept of least
to more destructive is more convincing to me.

Same here, ie. I like what you suggested (and what's apparently being used by BeOS, and at least older Mac OS incarnations) much better.

Bye,
   Axel.