[haiku-development] Re: Unifying visuals of BTabView usage

  • From: "Humdinger" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "humdingerb" for DMARC)
  • To: haiku-development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 16:48:10 +0200

Hey!

For completion's sake, here's a screenshot of the Locale preflet using
B_USE_DEFAULT_SPACING for the vertical spacing and
B_USE_DEFAULT_SPACING * 1.5 for the horizontal spacing:
http://ctrlv.in/641480
Which turns out to be 11px vertically and 17 px horizontally.

I saved myself the work of insetting the tab bar like with the other
comparison PNG.
This is BTW still something I need help to pinpoint in the code...

Alex' straw poll didn't receive a huge number of votes. Is this
something the devs should decide via a +1/-1 vote on this ML, or
should that straw poll be put onto the website and we just go with the
'brains of the crowd'?

Regards,
Humdinger

--