[haiku-development] Re: Unifying visuals of BTabView usage

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 22:38:47 +0200

Am 19/09/2015 um 18:40 schrieb kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx:

As most screens are HD / Wide, what benefit does removing the left/right
padding offer?

As I already said: it's about removing that extra border, not about the padding.
If you like more padding, we can certainly discuss this -- we'd just need to enlarge our default item spacing for this.

Augustin even removed my large (default) spacings around the new BAlert with what was there before (smaller, cramped). Now he states the exact opposite. I don't get it.

Bye,
Axel.