[haiku-development] Re: Unifying visuals of BTabView usage

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 17:58:33 +0200

Am 29/09/2015 um 17:35 schrieb Humdinger (Redacted sender humdingerb for DMARC):

I'll change the other prefs panels to use B_USE_WINDOW_SPACING as
well. Does the same spacing apply that we decided for prefs with a
BTabView, see http://ctrlv.in/641782 ? Red areas are
B_USE_WINDOW_SPACING, blue is B_USE_DEFAULT_SPACING.

Since it's called *window* spacing, I would have assumed that this spacing would, well, be used for the spacing between the window border, and the contents.
IOW I would assume that the red surrounds the elements, and the blue sits between the buttons, and the tab view.

Bye,
Axel.