[haiku-development] Re: Testing the poll

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 09:59:29 +0200

Update.

Finally been able to investigate. The issue is most probably a
rendering bug in Firefox 2. When I try it (FF 2.0.0.16 on MacOS X),
the questions indeed seem to be invisible. The funny thing is, that
when I use Firebug to inspect the element, the titles do pop up.

Never the less, the voting does seem to work. Since I want to put the
individual polls underneath the propositions, I do not see an issue
with this right now.

Feel free to disagree.

I have been reading the other thread (the Aboutwindow one), and it
might be best to wait for a conclusion on that thread before
continuing the vote.

N.