[haiku-development] Re: Testing the poll

  • From: Nick <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:26:00 -0600

> When logged in I only see the possible answers, not the question. When not
> logged in the page is blank. Firefox 2.0.0.6 Linux.
>
> CU, Ingo

I believe Firefox 2 does not work right with the poll.  My browser test results.

BeOS
Firefox 2: Poll results are only shown.  Questions are not.  Poll does not work
right.

Windows
Firefox 3: Poll works right
IE7: Poll works right

Linux
Firefox 3: Poll works right

Seems that Firefox 2 does not work correct but I tested it only on BeOS.  It
behaves the same way as you describe for Firefox 2 on Linux.

You will have to upgrade to Firefox 3 for the Poll to work right for you.

->Nick
Find hidden words, unscramble celebrity names, or try the ultimate crossword
puzzle with Live Search Games. Play now!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/212