[haiku-development] Re: Testing the poll

  • From: Nick <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:34:19 -0600

>Hi,

>Was the poll taken down ? Just curious, cos when I log in ... I see a blank
>page.
>Cheers

>Sikosis

Just checked & the test poll is still up.

When you are logged out, it shows a blank page.  You sure you logged in?  If
dev, when you log in you see the poll questions.  Those that do not get to vote
see the poll results.  I even included the first question & poll results below:

 Do you like bags shaped like a jellyfish?

Yes (aldeck, bga, anevilyak, stippi)
No (nielx, laplace, emitrax)

-> Nick

Try Chicktionary, a game that tests how many words you can form from the
letters given. Find this and more puzzles at Live Search Games!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/207