[haiku-development] Re: Haiku, Inc. in Contempt of Its Community

  • From: Augustin Cavalier <waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:07:25 -0500

On 2/17/2015 12:55 PM, Donn Cave wrote:
" Release builds, that's up the air.  It might be there, or it might
   not be.  Or we might leave it in the PATH but not have it created ..."

It's no wonder you don't see what I'm talking about, if this gratuitous
change to the directory structure is, to you, "having an additional element."

Right, "might or might not be". If there are a significant number of people that want it, we'd leave it in.

Then again it's only like 20 folders which take up less than a few KB on disk, so why not leave it in really.
-Augustin