[guide.chat] jokes

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 23:22:12 +0100

jokes

speech  impediments

a huge  hairy  biker   goes in to a gas station and asks where  the  bathroom
is
w-w-w-wh-where's -T-T-T the -j-j-j-jhon ?
mutters the biker the man at the check-out   says nothing the blker repeats the
question
w-w-w-wh-where's T-T-T-the
j-j-j-jhon?
the check-out man  remains silent  the biker  tries again
w-w-w-wh-where's  T-T-T-the -G-G-god-d-d-damn-j-j-j-johon?he yells banging is
fist  on the counter
the check-out  man says nothing at all the biker is furious  T-T-then I-l-l'll
p-p-piss
only-y-y your-G-god-d-d-damn
p-p- pump ?
he shouts  and storms  out another customer   goes  up to the check -out  guy
and
says why didn't  you tell him were the bathroom is?
its only round the  back I-I-I-mw-w-w-would h-h-h-have ,
replied the check-out guy B-B-B-but  I d-d-d- didn't  w-w-w- won't T-T-T-to
G-G-get B-B-beaten U-U--up

a man goes  to a  speech  therapist  ,I hea-hea-heard th-th-that you can
he-he-help T-T-to cu-cu-cure St-St-St-stammering   says the man the therapist
replied  the cure is very simple
just sit  down in this chair  look in to my eyes  and count slowly to ten the
man does so and counts  O-O-O-O-one  T-T-T-T-two  th-th-th-th-three
F-F-F-four  F-F-five  S-six  S-seven -eight  nine  ten hey  that's incredible ?
says the man  I don't  stammer   any more .
I said it was simple   says the therapist  so how much do I owe  you doc?
ask the man the bill comes to fore  thousand  dollars
says  the therapist  the man replies   wh-wh-what  th-th-the  fu-fu-fu-

a man walks into  a pub and goes up to the barman  who's  hunchback  h-h-h-how
mu-mu-mu-much is a B-B-B-B-beer?he asks  six dollars a bottle  ,replied the
hunchback  barman  S-S-S-S-six d-d-d-d-dollars?
says the man th-th-th-thats  a-a-a-B-B-B-it St-St-St-steep h-h-oh-how mu-
mu-much for a-a-a-a co-co-coke?
four bucks . replied the barman j-j-j-j-jeez  says the man th-th-th-that's
p-p-p-pre pretty p-p-p-rices T-T-T-T-to-too how about a lemonade
for too -fiffy?says the hunchback   barman that's the cheapest  drink ee've
got o-o-o-ok-ok-okay  replies the man b-b-b-b-but t-t-th-th- thath's r-r-r-real
 e-e-exp-pens-s-s-sive a-a-as w-w-well .so saying the man hands over to fiffy
and the barman pours him a glass of lemonade  b-b-bye t-t-the w-w-w-way  says
the man t-t-t-th-th-tha -thanks f-f-f-for n-n-n-no-not la-la-la-aughi -i-i-ing
a-a-a-atm-my st-st-st-stutter don't  mention  it says barman  thank you for not
laughing  at my hump back ,
a-a-a-a-hu-hu-hu-hump b-b-ba back ?
says the man c-c-c-christ  w-w-w-wi-wi-with ev-ev-everyth  -th-th-thing
e-e-e-eles b-b-being s-s-s-s-so hi-hi-high a-a-aaround  h-h-h-h-he -here i
r-r-reckoned  th-th-th-that  w-w-w-was y-y-y-your a-a-ass

a midget  with a speech impediment  gose to buy a horse from a farmer  the the
farmer showes  the midget  the horse in question   the midget says,
can i see her mouf ?
the farmer lifts up the midget so he can see examine  the horse's mouth  the
midget  them  says can i see her eerth?the farmer  lifts up the midget so he
can look at the  horse ears
the midget then says  can i see her ostwils?
so the farmer lifts  up migent  so he can  see the horse's  nostrils then the
miget says can i see her twat ?
the farmer  who is pretty  sick and tired  of the miget lifts up the little man
and sticks  his head up the horses  rear end after a few seconds  he pulls the
migent  free and puts him down the midget wipes  goo off is face and says
pewhaps   i can wephrase  the wequest  can i fee her walk about a bit

three irishmen  are being treated  by a speeck  therapist  for stuttering  the
therapist  is a lady and she's a real looker with lots of curves  in all the
right places  unfortunately   she's not much progress  with her patients  so
she decides  to encourage  with a reward  system  she tells  them that she will
have sex with the first man who can name the place of is birth  with out
suttering  the first irishmam  stands  up and says b-b-belf-f-f-f-ast.the
second irishman  says d-d-d-d-dublin the the third irishman  says  london true
to her word the therapist takes the man in to the next room and makes
passionate  love with him for the next hour eventually  the irishman  stumbles
out of the room and collapses  in to a chair  the therapist  also reappears
fussing  with her hare  and buttoning her whight  coat  well thats was
productive.she says now be fore we close today's  session is there  anything
you would  like to say ?
the third irishman  raises  his hand and says d-d-d-d-derry .

yesterday a severe stutterer  was sent to prison
for drounk  driving  he was he was given  six months  but police say its
unlikely he'll finish is sentence