[guide.chat] jokes

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:52:48 -0000

jokes
 old
 gose to have is eyes checked  it turns out he needed  glasses quite  badly and
slithers   away wearing  a pair of thick  spectacles  a week later the snake
returens  to enquire about contact  lenses   the snake   looks very depressed
so the optician  ask him what's  worng  everthing all right ?
asks the optician
are your glasses okay? they 're fine  repiled the snake  glumly .they're real
help  when it comes to catching  food and looking out for eagles  wanting to
eat me and suchlike  so why the long  face ?
asks the optician  the snake  sight and says  well when i get home i sithered
over  to show my wife my new glasses  and i discovered  i spent the last two
years living with a hose-pipe

snobbery bill smith is a rag and bone man he's  a poor illliterate  fellow
with very  littel enucation   for years he scrapes  a liveing    collecting
scrap  but one day is luck  changes   he makes a deal  to salvage   metal  from
a old shipyard   and when the price of steel rockets he finds  he's  maid it it
rich  soon  after is good fortune  bill's   bank  manager rings   mr smith says
the bank manager  i have a query   about  your account   for years you've
signed your cheques  with two crosses  but now we're receiving  cheques
marked  with three crosses is this your signature?
yes says bill its the wife idea  she reckons  that now we've   gone up in the
wolard i ought to to have a middle name

my aunt's  a terrilb  snob she went on a cruise  and rrefused an invitation  to
dine at the captain's table  she dident  wont to be seen enting with the crew

snowmen
 the are  two  snowmen in a field  one says to the other  can you smell
carrots?

   social blunders
i went to a tea party  at the vicarage yesterday  while i was standing there
the vicar's   cat came along  and started licking its back i said  wow reverend
i wish that agile  enough to do that don't you ?witch would have been all right
except  that by the time the vicar turned  round to look the  damned  cat was
licking its ass

social work
one social  worker  gose to anther social worker and says
hey do you do you know what the time is ?
sorry  says the second social  worker i don't have a watch  never  mind says
the first social worker
the mein  thing is that  we tarked  about it

whats the difference beteen  a social worker  and a pitbull terrier?you can
usually  manage  to get your baby from the pitbull

sociology

a sociolgist  is some one who when abeautiful  woamem entrs  the room and
everbody  looks at her ,
look everbody

sort of soft of is such a harmless thing to say sort of its just a filler  sort
of it dusen't really mean  anything  but after certain things   sort of means
everything          like after  i love you or you're going to live or its a boy