[guide.chat] jokes

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:44:20 -0000

jokes

skydiving
a sky diving  instructor  is answering  questions    from a group of first time
jumpers a nervosa beginner  asks  so if my chute  doesn't and the reserve chute
 doesn't open either how long until I hit the ground  ?the instructor  replied
you have the rest of your  life

Murphy is taking a skydiving lessons  on is first day he's told to jump count
to three then pull the cord  Murphy  jumps  he mutters  to him self as he
plummets to the ground  one  two  ,,ah jays us one two sure enough its on the
tip of my tongue  one two  holy  mother .I remembered   its  yesterday I was
word -perfect one
slave labour
the slaves  are putting the oars on the roman galley when one of the oldest
slaves suddenly      has a heart  attack  and dies
the overseer comes over unchains the dead  slave and without ceremony  pushes
him through an oak- hole in to the sea he goes around the galley  with is whip
lashing everyone  he comes a comes across one of the newer slaves  turns turns
to the man next to him and says
that's a bit much  why is he whipping  everyone we didn't do any thing  its
always the same  replied his companion whenever somebody  leave S  there's
away's  a whip -round

sleep
man is the only animal  that goes to sleep  when he's not sleepy  and get's  up
 when he is

I'm exhausted  I  couldn't   get  to sleep  last  night  I tried  counting
sheep  but by the  time I'd  got  got to  180,876  it was time to get up again

I slept  like a log    last night I woke in a fireplace

I phoned   up harry  late  last  night 'hello I said  I didn't wake you did I
?no says harry  do you won't to call  back  later

the good  people  sleep  much  better at night then the bad people  but of
curies  the bad people enjoy the waking  hours  much  more

smell
 I was hosting   a cock tail  party the other day but I noticed  that people
were avoiding  me then  my wife  came over and told me feet  really  stank   so
 I nipped    upstairs  and changed  my socks I didn't  solve  promlan  though
people still   kept  clear of me on reflection   perhaps  I shouldn't     have
stuffed the old socks   in my jacket  pocket

a captain  is inspecting the guard  at a ane  camp  he walks to the  sentry
box and sees a new recruit  slouched   in side at the man's  feet is a
cigarette   butt it  looks  fresh and since smoking on duty is an offence the
captain decides to  investigate  you there '  he says  is that your
cigarette?the soldier  looks  down at the butt and says  nah   go on mate  you
have it  you saw it first