[guide.chat] jokes

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:53:49 -0000

good news  for smokers. clinical tests  have shown  that if you smok
eigaarettes it dramatically  reduces  your risk  developing  alzheirmer's
disease-you  drop  dead be fore you get a chance to  get it

harrey  finally managed to stop smoking   he discovered   that the only way was
to control  his cravings  was buy continuously   chewing   on toothpicks  sadly
he later died of dutch  elm disease

harry wants to give  up smorking   but  is very week-willed finally his wife
gives him an ultimatum  he'll  get no sex  untel he gives up  harry discusses
this development   with is friend  bill
so how long  can you hold  out ?
aske  bill ,not sure   replied  harry
i suppose until  she dies and i remarry  or get  repetitive  strain  injury

marrey won't to help her husband  give  up cigarettes   she ask her friend
june for advice  june suggests  that mary  limits   her husband's   smoking  to
post-sex cigerette
 mary  decides   to give it a go  and tells  her husband that in future  he can
only smorke a sigarette   after making love  a week  later  june  meets  mary
in the street  mary is slowly   hobbling   down the road on a bow-legs
using two  canes  to support herself    you look terrible .
 says  june  what  happend  to  you?
i took your advice  about the smoking   replied  mary  but so  far i've only
been to get him  down to  20 a day

to help me with my smoking    problem   i have been using passive  smorking
patchhes   you stic  them  on other  people

smuggling
a man rides  up to the border on is bicycle   he as two large bags  over is
shoulders the border guard stop's him
what's in the bags ? he asks
sand  says the man the guard asks the man to hand  the bags' over
 for inspection  the guard  empties  the bags out  but finds nothing but sand
he sends the man on is way a week later the same man cycles up to the border
again  like last time he as two bags slung over is shoulder what's  have you
got in  the bags ?ask the guard sand  says the man the guard examines the bags
again and finds they contain  nothing  but sand he gives the bags back to the
man and sends him on is way this  gose on every  week  for three  years finally
the man stops appearing at the border crossing years go by and the border guard
eventually retites   one day he's walking  through a nearby  town  when he sees
the man sitting  in a caffee hey  says  the guard
i remember  you i'm sure you were smuggling  someing thing through  my crossing
 station  i'm positive   you were  but i never figured out  what your  angle
was it used to drive me cazy  just betwewn  you and me  were you smuggling
stuff ?
 yes  says the man hah
says the guard
i knew it but  i always  searched  you so thoroughly   what on earth  were you
smumggling?
the man replied bicycles