[guide.chat] jokes

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 18:54:52 -0000

Hi all

here is two funny jokes hahahehehehehe

A priest went to visit an elderly spinster.   While she was in
the kitchen making him a drink, he couldn't help noticing that
there was a packet of condoms on top of the piano.   He wondered
why someone like her should need condoms, and decided he would
try to find out why.

As he was about to leave, he pointed to the condoms, and said,
"why have you got those?"

She said:  "Oh, those.   They're wonderful things.   I was out
walking one day and found them in the street.   On the packet it
says, place on organ to guard against infection.   Well, I
haven't got an organ, but I thought I would put them on the piano
instead to see what happened.   And, you know, I haven't had a
cold since."

A blonde Essex girl went to the dentist.   When she walked into
his surgery, he said:  "here's the chair.   Lie back, and open as
wide as you can."

She did as she was told, and after a few seconds, the dentist
said:  "no dear, I mean your mouth".