[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 19:28:31 +0100

Hi Sarah, oh that's very good. You had me singing along with you there so if it
rains you will know why hahahaha. I'm not a good singer like you are no way.
I'm much better at dancing so will stick to my dancing haha. Yes those words of
the song are very true for sure. So glad you having a good chilled out
chocolate filled day as I am. I enjoyed that yummy chocolate cake with a good
old cuppa this afternoon. I enjoyed that yummy pie from Greg's and that aero
mousse and now having chocolate buttons. How cool Jamie's coming over on
Wednesday with his mate Adrian. I will be thinking of you while I'm out with
Barbara, Sarah and Karen. I know you will now be counting down the days, hours,
minutes and seconds haha. Well it's always very quiet on here when miss piggy
boots isn't around for sure it shows haha. Oh yes I nearly forgot to say how
cool you have now introduced Jamie to Greg's so I bet he loves their yummy
goodies now as much as we do. Well have a good rest of the day and of course
your lovely chat later with the light of your life will soon brighten it up.
Love Clare xxxx