[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:05:06 +0100

Hi Sarah oh I'm so happy you and Jamie had such a lovely time together and glad
he got you that all important chocolate in the end of course haha. Ah those
dreams you had so lovely. I do hope you will be an auntie one day soon you will
be such a lovely auntie you will love it for sure as I do but even better I
hope you will soon become a mum you will be a lovely mum for sure. Ah I know
Jamie's nephews and nieces will love you so much. So happy you made up for lost
time at the gym as you didn't go last week or the week before. Oh dear that's
not good they got the wrong weights but so glad you managed. Oh I do hope you
are able to get your new watch from Cobolt as Argos didn't have any. I didn't
even know Argos sold talking watches so glad you told me. Oh fancy you putting
cold water into your cuppa as forgot to boil the kettle oh you lost the plot
there for sure oh that's so funny I laughed so much at that but yes shows
that's what love does. Oh how cool Jamie texted you the cobolt number to your
landline with his mobile it's ideal that can be done for sure. Well I'm having
a good chill out chocolate filled day of course. Going to have chocolate cake
with a good old cuppa and later will be having the yummy chippy. Oh it's our
busy soap night not to be missed. Last night it was the car crash in Emmerdale
Aaron is really going off the rails he's lost the plot in a big way. Also in
Corrie Chris has a brain tumour so sad. Well I had some lovely news as my
friend Barbara phoned asking me if I want to go out on Wednesday and we meet up
with Sarah and Karen as arranged how cool I'm really looking forward to that.
We still deciding where to go but we're going for lunch somewhere for sure.
Let's hope it will be good weather so we can go for a good walk first. It's my
free week with no blind clubs so that's worked out well. Well enjoy the rest of
the day. Love Clare xxxx