[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 18:10:56 +0100

Hi Sarah, oh yes it's always lovely to go away but there's no place like home
and nothing like your own bed. I was so happy to get back into my own bed for
sure even though auntie Pearl's spare bed was comfy I still love my own bed and
of course being back in my own surroundings. Yes baking pastry is ideal for us
I love it even though eating it is the best bit haha. Auntie Pearl always
weighs out the ingredients but Gladys amazes me as she doesn't weigh out the
ingredients at all she knows by guessing how much she has of each thing and she
gets it perfect every time so can tell she's been baking for years and is an
expert. Then again auntie Pearl has been baking years but she doesn't feel she
could do that she has to weigh them first so Gladys must have some kind of gift
she's amazing. Talking of Gladys I haven't visited her for ages but we text a
lot so at least we keep in touch but hope to see her soon and make up for lost
time that will be even better. Well yes Glen Campbell still sounds so lovely
for sure and he's still such a lovely singer I just love his music. It's a
shame you keep missing his interviews but let's hope you will be able to go to
his concert that will be so cool. Oh how lovely of Mrs Villa inviting you over
for the weekend while Chris is there too much needed for you have a lovely
time. Yes she's a true friend for sure. Well I hope you had a lovely time with
Kate. Oh dear such a shame you haven't seen Karen for a while but hope you will
soon and make up for lost time. Oh I'm so happy you have folk club back making
up for lost time after the summer break in the same way I am doing with the
dancing. We miss our activities when they not there for sure so we very happy
to have them back again. Summer is the worst time for that isn't it? I enjoyed
Janet's blind club as always we had cake with a cuppa but even though a shame
not chocolate it was still yummy. We did the usual word games and quiz. I'm now
making up for that lack of medicine as has that yummy aero mousse after those
yummy sausage beans and cheese melts for tea and a caramel bar later. Yes I'm
very happy to have home and away back too we have missed it for sure and so has
auntie Pearl she loves it too. I'm now catching up in the interval. Well I look
forward to hearing about your lovely day. Keep smiling. Love and big hugs Clare
xxxx