[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 22:33:38 +0100

Hi Sarah, ah that's so romantic Jamie sang to you on the phone and yes that's
such a lovely way to express feelings for sure and yes being paid compliments
is so lovely too I love things like that too it makes me feel so good and
special and as long as it comes from the heart that's all that matters as you
say. Oh yes pet names are so lovely too. OH that's such lovely news you and
Jamie have booked a night in Weymouth in September how exciting and yes the
weather can often be nicer in September and of course you will be going at the
best time out of season as it will be cheaper as well as not being so hectic
with lots of people around I imagine. How cool you have a gig with your band in
a restaurant by the river tomorrow I hope all goes well and how cool Edmund's
coming for a few days I know you will have a lovely time. I'm sure he's so
happy for you and Jamie. Oh how cool Jamie plays dominoes. Tell him that if he
played dominoes with me he would have stiff competition for sure haha. Well I
will be chilling out tomorrow. Well I will soon be in the land of nod. Enjoy
the Amy concert. Such a shame I don't have sky or I would have listened too for
sure. Chat again soon. Love and hugs Clare xxxxxx