[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:39:09 +0100

Hi Sarah oh yes I'm so happy we are friends again for sure. Oh yes those
chocolates you won would have gone for sure if we were together. I know we
would have a ball and a chocolate filled time it will be so cool to meet one
day. So happy you enjoyed phone group yesterday and the Chinese buffet with
Emma. Yes I know what you mean about traffic in town. It's as bad here too
which is why I'm late home from my blind clubs most of the time it's such a
pain for sure and my parents and Auntie Pearl find it a pain when they go
shopping. Ah that's a shame it's your last torch phone group today but hope
they do find funding so they can carry it on. I know you will all miss it for
sure but it's just typical all good things have to come to an end and funding
is always a big problem and even worse now with all these dreaded cuts it's a
shame. Oh yes I do hope I find my special man one day. So happy you now found
yours. Hope you both have a lovely time today. My nephew Jamie isn't here today
we got the wrong Tuesday. He's coming next Tuesday although he is coming on
Thursday for sure so will be lovely. It will be lovely to get out more with
Barbara and Sarah and Karen and who knows I may meet my prince that way you
never know as all these doors will open up for me let's hope so. Chat later.
Love and hugs Clare xxxx