[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:10:43 +0100

Good morning horray all the old ones back again on chat yippee

you malcolm vanessa  cathie jennie and donna and senn
herold too
getting back to normal on here hip hip horray

oh your busy as ever wonderful our James told me about tigga it was lovely from
his description

hope who you made it for enjoyed it.

Phyllis,  when snow white and car and japanese rug done please do send them on
attachment again
wwe love to have them described to us great

Yes weill chat on phone but you need to give me your phone number on private
email its got lost

going to
to do some cleaning now in my kitchen microwave needs it
then my sink and god knows what els
Guess what going to rain heavy later on knew it
oh well indoors today
having minced beef hot pot tonight mixed vegetables

what i ave done
taken half a pound of minced beef out of freezer last night in a dish
its now in my slow cooker put onion in too mixed vegetables salt and pepper too
yummy can't wait now to have it at 4pm
right enjoy your day
Yes going to move the acient knickers malcom sent me back hahahahahahahaha
special delivery

going to make them in to a tea cosey now for my teapot hahahahaha
Good or what!

Love Carol xxxx