[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:28:17 +0100

Good morning phyllis
ys same here too miserable raining now oh dearGoing to asda at 2pm
Tonight decided on bredded fish chips and mushy peas yummy when go to asda
going to get some
marsh mellow cakes they have pink and white on top lovely
I weill get myself a nice treat and get two lovely strawberry tarts with fresh
cream on oh they are so delicious.
two in a box for couple of pounds
I need new cheese board big one because we call them that over here or chopping
boards.
need one
going to get a red one to match my red stuff in kitchen.

Can't go to arts classes today with my carer being in spain
Going for my toast and cornflakes now and cappuccino
enjoy your day phyllis be good
malcolm loves you and all of us he is busy in day that is why he is quiet
hahahahahaha not for long though promise yu.
take care