[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 18:42:33 +0100

Hi Phyllis oh chocolate bubble bath now that really is amazing and chocolate
body lotion too I would want to eat all of it. I also know about chocolate body
paint hahaha. Not used it myself you understand. Just heard of it hahaha. Glad
Cinderella has now done her chores and got shopping from Asda. So happy all
went well with the student computer lesson you are so amazing giving up your
computer to help someone else it must be very rewarding for you knowing you are
helping someone making a difference to their life as a computer will really
open up their world. Enjoy your tea whatever you have. We had meat pie and I
had that yummy aero mousse and will have more chocolate later so that all
important chocolate fix in a big way of course. It's very muggy and sticky here
not good very uncomfortable. Hugs Clare xxxx