[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 13:53:39 +0100

Hi Phyllis I'm so happy you liked my day. Yes it's so lovely for me to be
involved more now with my nephew Jamie it was such fun playing games yesterday
and I will now look forward more to him coming here as it will be good for me
as well as keeping him occupied. It's amazing he's now starting to understand
what's different about me. Yes I can imagine it's lovely for you to spend
quality time with your kids who don't live at home as you must miss them but
lovely they standing on their own 2 feet and are happy that's what matters. Oh
I didn't see the message about you being at the fair last night hope you had a
lovely time I remember you saying you belong to the rollercoaster club. Glad
you out today too and so lovely you visiting your mum spending quality time
together. My day will be chilled out and chocolate filled of course and the
yummy chippy later. It's sunny here. Chat again later. Love Clare xxxx