[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 15:35:53 +0100

Hi Phyllis, ah bless little Lewis he's so cute for sure. I love it when kids
are learning to talk they say such funny things. In fact our kids still say
funny things they make us laugh so much. Lovely for you to catch up with Jo and
Lewis after so long and how amazing the fireworks didn't bother him. Our little
Jamie loves fireworks but Meghan doesn't like them at all she's really scared
of them. OH I notice cinders has her work cut out as usual haha. OH well she
will go to the ball with her handsome prince when all her chores are done as I
always say. I'm chilling out. Enjoy your dinner. We will be having those yummy
pies from Greg's and I don't really have to mention my all important choc fix.
Keep you posted how Janet's blind club goes tomorrow. Hugs Clare xxxx

Phyllis said.

yes it was good to catch up, funny how soon they learn the word no, and he is
also saying pop goes the weasel, it is lovely to hear him chat now, he was very
good with the fireworks loved them,

just been cleaning windows, and getting some paint up off the doors, so now
catching up, another day at home tomorrow, ironing etc,
hugs and glad you are keeping well