[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 18:29:42 +0100

Hi Phyllis oh that's such lovely news you have mastered the phone I'm so happy
for you. Yes being able to text is so amazing for sure I wouldn't be without
mine now and I'm sure you now feel the same it's another lifeline for us as
well as our computers and yet another way of keeping in touch. It's also a much
quicker way as we can text anytime anywhere. I will be taking my phone with me
when I stay with Auntie Pearl that weekend in September to keep in touch with
the others to find out what a lovely time they will be having in great Yarmouth
and can also keep in touch with friends. We can exchange numbers if you like.
That will be so cool. If so we can do it privately as don't want to put my
number out here on list. Let me know but if you don't want to that's ok I won't
mind. It's just an idea. All go there as usual. Glad the girls have had a good
day. Hope you have a lovely time tonight. Yes it's so lovely of my dad to come
to my rescue yesterday taking me to blind club and he's doing the same tomorrow
too. Yes good old daddy. Keep you posted how it goes and hope you have a good
day too. Yes it's typical English summer weather for sure I knew this lovely
sunny weather we had today wouldn't last. Love Clare xxxx