[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 19:20:35 +0100

Hi Phyllis, your dinner so yummy. Glad you doing more on little Holly's rug and
it's coming on so well. Well I'm now chilling out with my choc fix I'm having a
caramel bar. Have a good day tomorrow. Keep you posted on mine at Janet's blind
club. Well our curly tail is now back but think our lovely prince Malcolm is
still in hibernation hahahahaha. It's always very quiet without them both for
sure. Oh I meant to say how cool you sent our curly tail miss piggy Carol a
chocolate piggy yesterday. Not come across them before. Fancy her eating it
straight away I knew it wouldn't last long hahahaha. She's worse than me with
chocolate and that's saying something haha. Hugs Clare xxxx.

we have just had chile con carne, girls made it, I brought the mince earlier,
also brough Mel, ginger bread man, and Becca a custard tart, all done now
washed dried up and cleaned kitchen, now going to do a little more to rug for
Holly, have got it coming nicely have got the H O L done just the last l and y
to do,

have a nice evening, our curly tail quiet today, as is Malcolm, perhaps they
have gone into hibernation, he he he