[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 12:24:25 +0100

Good afternoon phyllis
Having my nice tuna and cumber salad on nice brown bread got from bakery
earlier and nice botle of diet coke going to watch loose women at 12.30pm if
its is on that is hahahahaha
Tonight having sheppard pie and jacket potato yum yum
dry here now going to rain later typical
Been making a correspondent tape to my friend in new zealand .
got few jobs to do soon
I am all nice and chilled out now
Posting your wool tomorrow as our Julie forgot the parcel typical oh well weill
post it tomorrow when our stella picked me up t take me out horray nice long
day out tomorrow as Stella is off work
Have a nice afternoon phyllis
Oh I used to camp out in tent in back garden years and years ago wow loved it.
great fun as mum and dad brought us butties and flask of tea out and packet of
biscuits great fun in them days
Tents nowdays are very modern large tents you can stand up in and fit table and
chairs in only two deck chairs though
the sola lights in garden weill shine on your girls tent if you have sola light
phyllis
Our Julie has got 6 solar lights tulip one butterflies ones lillies they all
flicker and light up at night all different colours
Lovely
She also got this colour fibra optic tube for gardens very fine plastic strips
all light up in dark wow just imagine that.
only cost £3 from b and m store
great do have them in wilkinsons now and againWe have knomes in garden too one
wistles as yu walk past quite funny
does wolf wistels hahahahahaha Next door cat treatle comes sniffing and it does
woolf wistels cat runs away comfused hahahahaha
got them from Mataland store for £6.

can get them in b and m store some times in wilkinsons too
right going now back later