[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:38:19 -0000

I hope you make nice meals in your new slow cooker

Potato Hash

peel jacket spud wash then cut in to small pieces

Put cold water in your slow cooker not right to top though
put two oxo cubes in stir it to make it look like gravy

Add any kind of mixed vegetables carrots broccolli garden peas put onions in
salt and pepper and slices of cornbeef break up to small peices I get slices
corn beef in pack .

then stir it all well leave for 3 to 4 hours or longer

Minced beef hot pot

buy minced beef in jar called chilli con carni sauce

buy half a pound of minced beef from stores
put your minced beef in to slow cooker
add the jar of chilli con carni sauce over it

add carrots and peas
little bit of salt and pepper

let cook for few hours smells gorgeous

Chicken curry

by chicken breast no bones in it
nice chicken breast
put in slow cooker with curry sauce

that is all you need to do
when cooked get nice chips and have that with it

Happy slow cooker cooking