[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:08:22 +0100

Good morning phyllis
Had nice bath
all ready now
got my eternity perfume on now and royal jelly hand cream

just answering my personal emails .
Phyllis hope you have nice weekend with Victoria staying ideal
Where has berry been sleeping?
surely not in the tank with the snake hahahehehehehe
yes sardines in your house and all them animals wow

Hey phyllis wouldn't it be nice if you can all go over to burry's house next
year for week in Switzerland wow that would be a brilliant holiday but then who
would mind all your animals not thought abut that

it would do you good though just you go over for complete change of scenery

Enjoy your day
going to our Julie's for weekend Saturday at 2.45pm saturday tomorrow

Right take care