[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 11:03:39 -0000

Hi phyllis
No snow
oh wow you been so lucky according to weather it says snow due in Devon

wow your so lucky phyllis
Yep enjoy the house your in now while you can

Well my friend is lucky because her two bedroomed bungalow she is buying it
so her and guide dog can stay thank goodness for that
I am amazed .

Phyllis was sale in pry marks the other day wow shoulder bags for £2 some at
£3.99 some at £6

chifon scarfs at 99 pence
two pair of magic glives at £1 for two pairs
they stretch good

tee shirts £5 jumpers from £5 upwards
leather belts £1 slippers £2 wow
pajamas for £6 to £8

good

loads of stuff in Pry marks
baby stuff upstairs too all good bargains
fluffy blanckets for £3 to £5
pajamas for babies £3.99
five pounds depending on quality

 socks at 99 pence
5 pairs of baby socks at £3.99
some at £2 for 5 socks

 baby grows at £3.99 £5.99

good

purses from one pound
some at £2.99 some at £3.99
long shiny purses at £6
dress jewellery from £2.99 upwards
I like to get birthday presents from Pry marks plenty to buy in there

Love carol xxxx