[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:13:42 +0100

Hi Phyllis oh yes my secret is out now. That's why I'm so beautiful as I get so
much of that much needed beauty sleep hahahehehehehe. Well your Becca must be
even more beautiful than me as she gets so much more sleep than I do and that's
saying something hahahehehehehehe. I never thought anyone could sleep more than
me until I got to know your Becca of course. Phyllis I don't know why that
email bounced back to you again as my email address is still the same and is
working fine. Hope someone can sort it for you. I have noticed in that forward
you sent that the computer has somehow added extra letters to my email address
which is why it came back to you I think but don't know why it happened. Well
keep getting that all important beauty sleep and we hope one day we will find
our handsome prince. Oh maybe Malcolm will do the honours hahahahahaha. Love
Clare xxxx