[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:21:08 +0100

Hi my sweet phyllis
Oh wow your quick gosh got holly on rug now looks like now going to be in time
for christmas hip hip horray
You weill be getting a nice christmas present from me this year no doubt
No not slice of bacon hahahehehehehehe
Oh phyllis just got rid of 39 emails wow takes ages just as you have done that
more start creeping in but up to date now good
I love chilli con carni yummy with rice on did you know you can get cheese nan
bread?
Well why can't you get skype up and running?
is it because no one is on hand to help you go through it or is it because of
your computer itself?

Do hope you can get fixed phyllis

take care

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 23/08/2011 21:41
Sent To: Sennjan Kadir, Guide Chat - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In
Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] hi all,

Hi Sen,
sorry you have problems with your phone, don't think the weather helps, first
its a lovely day, next it rains, wish it would make its mind up,
tea was nice, have just finished putting Holly on her rug, so now feel we are
making progress,
have a nice evening