[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 17:41:26 +0100

Good evening phyllis
ah nice time you had their last night
ah nice your daughter and melanie took you out for meal nice

My meal was nice yesterdy too glad you liked my day in Windmill pub

today had hair cut i was looking like a tramp scare crow too
fine now nice and healthy well worth it

I love my hair dresser Angela she fully understands my disabiliteis she is so
good very good at guiding tekniques
she links me so i mean link her
she puts my hand on top of sink.
she then puts my hand on back of chair
then she puts my hand in bowl
then she puts towles arund me washes my hair

taps my shoulder to let me know I have finished
she guides to another chair
ah she is just brilliant phyllis

I get cup of tea too for nothing
nice hair dresser

my last hair dresser kept putting mirror in front of me the silly cow she was

the more i told her I couldn't see she still did it

so never went to her again

right phyllis our James is going to have look at photo of cushions next week
now he is working as waiter and barman in pub he no time to breathe now
hahahahahahaha
ah I miss him now

right take care
love Carol xxxx