[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 17:08:47 +0100

Hey phyllis malcolm can't get assess to my flat with you all because now got
two policemen standing outside my flat one is looking miserable an grumpy and
the otner one is sexy and gorgeous and always smiling up at me
hahahahahahahaha
He promises me to keep you all away barriers gone up now
so there you are so just stick to your home instead hahahahahahahaha
What are you having for tea tonight phyllis?
take care

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/07/2011 16:15
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

Hi Carole,
a sign is a good idea, but not to us lot, so that will not work, apparently
Malcolm knows the way, so we will join him in an expedition, ha ha ha ha ha