[guide.chat] Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 09:20:39 +0100

Good morning phyllis
Oh well so be it as long as your daughter is ahppy that is the main thing isn't
it?
Yes,I know its all bit strange but life is so open nowdays and its happening
all over the world now phyllis nothing to be ashamed off.

As for the baby going to be nice once it arrives once yu hold that little baby
in your arms all the feelings weill of disapeard from your mind on what has
happened as this little baby is lovely human being when its born and I know for
a fact it will get plenty of love.
That is important

he or she wiell be gurgling at you and blowing rasburies at you and sticking
its tongue at you ah be lovely you know phyllis

so yes at least you have accepted it which is good.

Nothing can be done now its happened too quickly

Your becka's mum and you are supporting her which is just brilliant
Hope your blood test are ok now
My Kidney appointment was cancelled yet again oh dear not good.

last went last Ooctober should be going in September next month
been cancelled
Nice isn't it?

so bad nowdays hospitals

oh well never mind
maybe if i blew kiss over the phone to the doctor he might help me
hahahahahahaha
right going now our James is going to come this week poor boy working his socks
off now in pub and bar .
Main thing is he is working
our mathew got bronze medal from velidrom on saturday Juniors cycling ah he
felt so proud of himself

right let you know when James describes your photos to me
hoping he wiell describe Jann photo too she sent in yesterday
have nice day

Love Carol xxxx