[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:52:28 -0000

Hi there Clare,
oh thanks, got the truffle but it was all squashed! smiles.
I will have to try them sometime.
I had my choc fix, had a piece of chocolate gatto, oops the duck is doing its
thing again, didn't spell that right! hahaha.
Yes, my mum has the same problem to with knowing what to cook everyday.
Hope you enjoy your tea. I'm not sure what we are having.
That's great you have all the west life albums and went to one of their
concerts to.
I didn't know that they are splitting up.
Like you said, you have their albums and the memory of going to their concert
to treasure.
That's good you have all the dreamboats albums to and agree that they are all
good.
Its cold wet and windy here, glad I didn't go out today.
I have been doing more recording from video for most of the day.
Hope you had a good day.
Take care.
Senn.