[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:02:14 -0000

Hi Carol,
hope you enjoyed your corn beef hash, that's if you have had it. smiles
Nice to read about your memories of bonfire night and Halloween.
You'll probably get trick or treat tomorrow as its actually Halloween, might be
wrong though, kids aren't even safe doing that anymore, they have to have
adults with them.
Oh yes, we use to go to organised firework displays, they are the best.
I liked the Catherine wheel, can't remember the names of the others.
Some of the fireworks really looked nice.
I remember the sparklers to.
I had my sight then to.
Those were the good times, shame we can't turn time back.
I use to like toffee apples back then even though you broke your teeth biting
into them.
Going to read the rest of my e mails now.
Take care.
Senn.