[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 19:40:08 +0100

Hi Clare,
yes, vouchers are another good thing to give as presents, like you said.
I'm pleased you had a nice time when you had your nephew for the day, shame
the weather wasn't nice though.
Glad you had a good chill out day the other day, hope you did today as well.
Oh, and also of course had your medicine.
My e mails seem to be in the wrong order for some reason! they are trying to
confuse me, that's not too hard to do anyway. smiles
Did a tape to friend today and also went food shopping with mum.
I did some more recording from video yesterday, that was good.
I hope you have a nice weekend.
Take care.
Senn.