[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 12:44:09 +0100

Hi there Carol,
oh, I agree with you about blood tests. Not very nice.
Yes its amazing what they can find out though just by taking a bit of blood.
Interesting you have to have one twice a year, I have to have several in one
year because of my diabetes.
Agree, the hospitals make their money by charging to much for their drinks and
sandwich's and they know that people will by them.
Its the same with their car parks, they are expensive to.
That's nice you had a chat with your friend and that her guide dog is coming
back to her today, that's really great, bet she missed him very much.
Hope your friends foot gets better soon.
Mum and I went shopping this morning, posted some tapes to, that's good.
Its very windy out there, if you want a free blow dry its ideal. smiles.
Mind you though, it makes a mess of your hair. smiles.
Hope you have a nice afternoon.
Take care.
Senn.