[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 13:51:28 +0100

Hi Clare,
I hope the dentist check up goes well and that you don't need to have anything
done.
Oh that's no good, going dizzy with all that twirling! haha.
I haven't tried the caramel aero, you can have my share of the orange aero,
I'll have the others. haha.
Will be having my medicine later, probably finish the mint aero, that's my last
aero. sob sob.
My mums cousin is coming later, it will be nice to see her.
Not sure what's for tea yet.
Think that's it for now.
Have a good chill out after the dentist and a double dose of medicine to help
you recover from it all. haha.
Senn.