[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 19:45:47 -0000

Hi Clare,
I agree, that's amazing we both had fish yesterday. well today we had chicken,
potato wedges and salad, it was yummy.
Hope you enjoyed your tea to.
Glad you have been having your medicine, same goes here to.
That's good we feel the same when it comes to having our hair cut.
Oh I agree, if only we could see better after having a hair cut. smiles
That's good you got a hour of home and away tomorrow seeing that it isn't on
tonight, the football always messes up programmes.
Hope you enjoy the other soaps.
Sounds like the kids have been keeping you and your parents busy, nice.
Enjoy the rest of the evening.
Senn.