[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:56:18 -0000

Hi Clare,
glad you had a good chill out day yesterday and had that all important
medicine, hope the same goes for today to.
I had my medicine today, had a chocolate crepe and the last of my chocolates
that I got for my birthday.
Glad you enjoyed celebrity family fortunes last night.
We are not going to see the film today because we found out that its not going
to be shown with description until next weekend.
We tried several cinemas and was told the same thing.
That's bad making blind people wait to watch the film with description, why
couldn't they show it today? The excuse we got was that they wait till its not
too crowded.
Oh well, that's the way it goes.
Have a nice afternoon.
Senn.