[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:23:03 -0000

Hi Clare,
I think that the only way the I phone 4 s will be cheaper is when the I phone 5
comes out.
Glad your having a good chill out day and having your medicine with those mini
rolls.
Oh yes, had my medicine to, one of the chocolates that I had for my birthday,
trying to make them last! haha.
I know, one is not enough really.
That's so nice that you had your niece over today, also that your mum will be
at home next week.
Hope you enjoy the chippy.
My tea was yummy.
We had bits of chicken, onion, tomato, mushroom and spinach mixed in with the
pasta.
Got skype sorted out.
I done a tape to a friend in the afternoon.
That's great you will be able to go to the club on Monday, fingers crossed we
don't get anymore snow.
Have a nice evening and weekend.
Take care.
Senn.