[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 17:07:30 -0000

Hi Clare,
sorry to hear that the blind club tomorrow is cancelled because of the snow
being bad your way.
I hope it clears up and you can go to your dance and the other club.
Oh yes, don't cross everything as it would be difficult to dance and do
anything.
I mean, how can you use the computer if your fingers are crossed? with great
difficulty I think. haha.
The snow isn't to bad here, I think some of it has gone.
Glad your up to date with your magazines to.
For tea its chicken and vegetable rice.
Its been a quiet day here today.
I did some dusting and polishing.
I had my medicine of course with my coffee.
Hope you had yours to.
I think that's it for now.
Have a nice evening.
Senn.