[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:19:28 -0000

Hi there Clare,
Glad you had your medicine today, I have to.
I'm so pleased that you had a nice time at the blind club today.
That's great you won on the bingo several times and the prizes were chocolates.
ideal that. smiles
That was so nice of you to give your friend some of the chocolate that you won.
Hope you enjoyed the soaps tonight, I heard home and away is back.
For tea it was, new potatoes, Turkey steak and mixed veg, very nice.
Thanks, I'm glad the eye check up went okay to.
Have a nice day tomorrow.
Take care.
Senn.