[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 19:50:04 -0000

Hi there Clare,
its been funny weather today,one minute its raining and the next, its sunny
and, of course its windy.
I'm glad you enjoyed mamma mia described and it bought back memories of when
you went to the cinema to watch it.
I know what you mean about watching a film that is described you don't have to
keep asking what is happening in the quiet parts and also you can follow the
film lie a sight person does.
Who ever thought of describing films, tv and shows, should be congratulated,
they have opened a new world for us blind people. Good for them.
The article about braille you sent in was very good.
I hope you enjoy the soaps tonight.
I will be talking to my brother soon.
That's it for now.
Take care.