[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 10:45:13 -0000

Hi there Clare,
oh its a windy day again but dry at the moment, its cold to.
Glad I'm not going out again today.
Your fish fingers and mash sound so yummy, hope you enjoyed your tea as I did
mine, not sure what we are having today.
Glad you got your important medicine of course. smiles
I will be having another chocolate crepe with my coffee soon, they are nearly
finished. sob sob.
I don't think I have heard of the chocolates you mentioned but I'm sure they
are yummy.
I owe you an apology, sorry but, I can't find out if mamma mia is described,
maybe someone on the list might know, sorry to let you down on that.
I hope it is anyway.
I have watched the film a couple of times and enjoyed it, I to like abba songs.
I hope you have a good day.
I got some tapes in the post so might do one later.
Take care.
Senn.