[guide.chat] Good afternoon all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:46:16 -0000

good afternoon all
wow busy bee once again what am i like
guess what!

went to big buffet yesterday
yes,you heard right
don't need to tell you all what i did hahahahahaha you already guessed it
yes filled my plate up eating like a bloody horse per usual
oh boy garlic bread tuna cheese egg beef rolls
sausage rolls mini pizzas
quiche
salad  chicken drumsticks
cheese straws

later on cakes cup cakes wow massive too
gatue cheese cakes
oh wow
i had largar and lime drinks later on
nice in pub loads in there wow
amada cake had forty in pink icing diamanties round the cake shaped like hang
bag
how cool is that?.

i stayed at our julie's last night ecause of drinking
got back here at 7.45am this morning
came home in my pajamas because nobody can see me in car anyway
got bath here dressed for church cool yea
nice service
had hot pot for my dinner today
so yes busy going to chill out now
take care all